Thursday, September 3, 2009

San Diego: Mission Beach

We went on a vacation to San Diego for our annual End Of August Summer Visit. This has become a tradition and has been going strong for the last 6 years. We drove all day Saturday and made it to my parents house at 8pm. We made really good time. Sunday we went to Church. Its always nice to visit my home ward (Chula Vista 1st Ward) and see so many friends. After church we went and visited Grandma Bee. It was so good to see her! The rest of the day was spent relaxing. Then Monday we HAD to go to the beach. We choose Mission Beach to start off our beach tour.




I'm represen'n the Left Coast osn! It's backwards though. Oops, my bad.

Josh is "representing" I'm not sure what he is spelling out because I forgot, but it made me laugh at the time it was happening.




Nothing beats a cold Pepsi at the beach, unless your Josh and you prefer Mtn. Dew.




Me, post body boarding. The water felt so good. I love being in the Ocean! Its so refreshing and exhilarating and good mood enhancing. The waves were pretty big and really fun. I only got toppled over once and it was great. Josh is getting the hang of body boarding too which makes it even more fun. There was a strong rip current so we had to keep trying to move south. I got a big time sunburn down my left side which was not so fun to deal with all week. I am just now peeling. But so worth it because last Monday was a great day.



Mine is the white on and Joshes is the blue one.


There are more posts to come. Our iMac's hard drive almost crashed before we left on our trip so we took it to the Apple doctor. Thankfully they were able to recover all of our files sans the music ones (but ok because everything was on Joshes ipod) and replace our hard drive. Plus we had Apple care so we didn't have to pay anything for the repairs. So we just got the computer back and now everything is back and working and now I can post about our trip. Stay tuned!

No comments: