Monday, August 17, 2009

Cats are Trouble

I haven't posted about our angel cats in a while. Here is what they have been up too.

Leisurely afternoon on the back porch.


When I get home I let the cats go out and play. Today Gnarly saw something that she had to get on our walkway. She pounced then flung her paw into the air and then jumped. Then I saw a Bee fly away. Apparently Bees don't like to be pounced on by cute kittens. So today Gnarly got stung by a Bee.We think she got the stinger out because we couldn't find it. Her paw is super swollen though.



Late afternoon lounge time



Yetti being a bad girl. I came upstairs and felt eyes on me. So I turned and looked up and there was Yetti. Taking it easy on the Fridge. The photo was so cute though, so I had to take it and then tell her to get down.


Gnarly in the sink. What cats likes a sink . . . especially a somewhat wet sink? Gnarly does. She likes keep me company in the mornings when I get ready for the day.

I love our Kitties. They provide us with much love and entertainment.


3 comments:

Kate said...

Cosmo likes the sink too. Whenever I take him to the vet, he crawls into the sink in the examining room and thinks he's safe.

Hilary said...

you do have some super cute kitties. have you been to cuteoverload.com lately? there was a kitty on there who also got stung, and his paw was huuuuuuge!

Ryan and Jordan Gholson said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how swollen the paw was...sad day. I hope to see you guys soon!