Monday, September 14, 2009

My Super Sweet 24th

For my Super Sweet 24 I decided I wanted to have a beach party. It is tradition in august to have our annual b-day party to celebrate my dads, pa (when he was alive) and my birthday at my parents house. I wanted a change so we all decided a beach bonfire bbq would be awesome.
Josh and my Mom playing Smash Ball. I thought this was a good action shot.  Michelle kept score when Josh and I were playing and I did terribly. 

Michelle being a good sport about being at the beach. Shes not the biggest beach fun. But since the umbrella and chair were brought she was happy.


  Fisher on the body board. He was having such a fun time and totally rocked at it!





Tyler was loving the sand and was really good at making sand castles. He is so cute!



Josh and I at sunset. The water was gross . . . too much kelp! I'm never nervous in the water until I have kelp slithering around my body. It's creepy!
My mom, baby Alex and Michelle. Alex also loved the sand like his big brother Tyler. 


Blowing out my candles. We had Costco cupcakes and they were so good! 

Fisher was turning 5 in two days so he had a turn also!


Wes, Nichole and Jude came too. Its always fun to spend time with them.


Matt, Carrie, Fisher and Tyler. Alex was taking a nap. It was so fun having them at the party too! I'm so glad they live in California. 

It was a perfect day at the beach. It was 9990  something when we left Chula Vista and the beach and the water felt so good! The BBQ was really good and the smores. It was a perfect birthday! Oh, and Josh got me a Wii and a Wii Fit. I am having a lot of fun playing and getting fit.  

No comments: