Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mister Winter

Please go away. It was 90 degrees yesterday and today it was rainy and snowy in the mountains. I am not ready for you yet. You have to give Fall a fighting chance.

Josh and Josh are picking up our new mini ramp. Josh is so very excited to have his very own mini ramp. He is cute. I'm glad he enjoys skateboarding so much. I always wanted a cute skater boyfriend when I was younger and now I'm married to not only a skater but a snowboarder.
Well E! isn't providing me with enough entertainment. So I dec
ided to make a list of things.

Things I'm excited for:
-Michelle and Mom will be here in 2 days! We are going to Conference.
- Dad will be here a few days after they arrive.
Brand New, I Love them.
-Muse, Brand New, AFI & Paramore came out with new albums this month. My ears are so happy!

- The Hills & The City started this week
- Glee is seriously so awesome!
- Target has tons of cute Halloween decorations which I am tempted to pick up.
- I get to wear Fall clothes soon.

So many fun things!

Not so fun thing:
- Our garage door stopped working again. It won't move. It has been fighting us for the past 2 months to open. I always feel dumb pressing and pressing the button to make it go up. It goes and inch then stops. I press the button again it goes down, then press again and goes up. I feel like it is protesting against having our cars parked in it.

No comments: