Thursday, September 2, 2010

Natalie's Quarter of a Century Birthday Bash

Josh and I really like having parties and Josh wanted to do something fun for my 25th. So we had this party and had a lot of fun!

Josh got cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy. The Vanilla is the best and Josh is the best for making sure we had an awesome dessert!

Blowing out the candles!

Julie and Tara with their cute girls!

My Ghost friends. The newly weds Aimme & Jerry and Jordan, Ryan, Ella and little baby Kyler. I wish I could have taken a better photo.

My work friends!

The coolest couple in our ward, the Carters!

Our food spread and the back side of the Other Josh. I was happy that I made my most favorite punch.

Jenny Weston and I. Jenny is pretending to be short.

I made 3 of these pendant banners. I only used 6 sheets of 12x12 paper per banner. I then sewed them together on the machine. They looked really cute!

I was happy so many of my friends came out to celebrate with me. Thank you all who came. I was happy we were able to have the party outside because I have always had outside b-day parties. It's one of the perks of an August Birthday!

Being 25 is weird. I have been thinking for the past several years that I'm still 21. It's going to be a transition getting used to 25!

2 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Aw yay! Happy birthday! I wish we could have made it. I haven't seen you guys in forever! We need to get together. And I need to see your cute little house!

Natalie Ormond said...

Yeah we really do need to get together sometime! It's been so long!