Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Narco

Narco might be one of my nicknames. I'm really good at falling asleep so it is pretty fitting. Do you know what else is pretty fitting for me . . . this hoodie! I'm pretty sure it was made just for me!

I was browsing the web yesterday and I can across this! The perfect sleep ready hoodie. Perfect for the girl who always falls asleep. Who thinks on this level of wardrobe/lifestyle functionality??? Burton does! I am already in LOVE with Burton and now I am even more.


I always fall asleep in the car (but never when I'm driving, don't you worry) and this would be perfect. Pillow, and eye shield included!

So maybe if I'm good this year, Santa will give me this for Christmas.

3 comments:

Nadia said...

It even has "pint vents"

Kate said...

All it is lacking is a drool catcher...

Natalie Ormond said...

Nadia - everything you could ever need!

Kate - They need to make some sort of a drool bag.