Sunday, February 7, 2010

Winter Greatness

At the end of January it snowed, and then it snowed and then, yep, it snowed some more. We went to Snowbird and had the best day of the season so far. I had so much fun! I love it when there is a ton of powder. You feel like your floating/flying down and across the mountain. It's a fantastic feeling! Plus when you fall its like falling into marshmallows. How magical is that?

Cody was demonstrating the deep powder and its awesomeness.

Beth and I having fun. I was actually on my way down. This photo just makes me look like I'm posing.

Me at the end of the day. My legs burned! I had 2 crazy falls. One came out of no where. All the sudden I was flying down the mountain and the next thing I know my face is in the snow. Plus someone was off to the side watching. I told them I meant to fall really fast (and hard). The next fall was down a really steep part of the mountain. I think I did a flip, not sure though. I generally just go with it when I'm falling. My body hurt, but it was a great day. Check out the great view. The 'outdoors' are beautiful in white.

How cute is Josh?

This was last weekend. We rode the tram to the top and admired the beautiful views. The clouds on the left of Josh were rolling in really fast. It was like we were on top of the world!

The Cats have been doing a lot of this lately. Sleeping and snuggling and practicing being adorable while we are at work.

How adorable is this? I give it five full stars of cuteness. I snuck this photo before leaving for work the other morning. Yeti is in heaven and Josh probably is too.

No comments: