Monday, February 22, 2010

Olympic Moments



Shaun White gets gold! Did you think he wouldn't?


Apolo Ono becomes the most decorated winter olympian ever. Do you think they could come up with a cuter helmet for speed skating?

Johnny Weir gets 6th place. Lame. Does a guy with a black and pink mantard (with tassel) deserve 6th? I say no.

Torah Bright takes gold! She is awesome. I want to be here one day. Since she lives in Sandy,UT I think next Olympics she should ride for Team USA?

Bode Miller won all Medals!


Lindsey Vonn got gold too! Leg injuries can't stop her.


We are a little olympic obsessed. It is the ONLY tv we have watched all week. We are dedicated cheerleaders for Team USA. However I do have one question. Is it just me or is ice dancing weird and to make it even stranger why are there so many brother and sister teams?

3 comments:

Jared and Cassie said...

Haha totally! Who knew ice dancing even existed?! I swear I've been watching winter olympics all my life and have never noticed ice dancing. They're just trying to pull a fast one on us. Did you see the aborigini dance? lol

mandy said...

I agree, I love the Olympics! I also agree with the ice dancing thing--I am trying to like it, but come is this really a sport? And is it appropriate for brothers and sisters to be dancing like that? I don't even want to get into the costumes.

Kylie said...

Haha! We were just discussing the strangeness of the brother/sister thing, as well. Go USA!