Tuesday, May 14, 2013

3 Legitimate Fears

1. Snakes
I just find them so creepy and weird. Once in 4th grade I got to take home our class garden snake. I held it and kinda liked it, but then I decided, it was really gross and unpredictable. In Zoo School one summer our class got to help hold this gigantic boa constrictor. It was so heavy and thick. Again creepy. I always dream that a snake is biting me and then I wake up. I guess I have a fear of a snake biting me.

2. Dying/loosing someone close to me before they are old
I don't want to die before I am in my old age. I want to experience life. I don't want anyone that I am close to, to die young. I believe I will be with my family for an eternity which is comforting, but I want us to live together for a long time here on earth before returning to be with our Heavenly Father. Life is somewhat unpredictable and I sometimes worry something will go wrong.

3. Being trapped somewhere small or lost.
I am claustrophobic. I hate being in small crowded rooms. It freaks me out. I think this is because when I was in kindergarden a girl locked me in the bathroom. Im pretty sure it was for about 30 seconds, but it felt like 5 mins. I don't like being lost because it annoys me. I'm a weirdo that pays attention to where I am and how I got there. I can usually find how to get somewhere again if I have been there only once before.

No comments: