Tuesday, May 14, 2013

1st Annual Girls Weekend in April

Last month I did a girls weekend with my best friends from college (Cassie, Becky, Aimee and Jordan. We went to Midway,UT for the weekend and had such fun! I loved every minute of it. I am so lucky to had meet such great friends at BYU-Idaho. Everyday was fun. There was always something going on. Living at the Ridge..,

Back to the weekend. We had Mexican food, Favorite Things Exchange, jacuzzi, looked at old Photos, got massages, had yummy breakfast and lunch, shopped at city Creek. It was so nice to reconnect. It was like we were all still roommates and time hasn't changed our friendship. We are all at different places in our lives which is really cool. Now that i am a mom i have less time to hangout with my friends so this was just the best! we all kept saying how we didn't want the weekend to end. I am so excited for our next Girl Weekend!

No comments: