Thursday, March 28, 2013

All about Ollie

What I am loving about Ollie Boy right now

I love...
watching you explore things.
How you point to everything and want to show us what you are interested in.
How you lose all composure once you see an elephant.
If you see a bird you sign a bird and you are so thrilled
The love you have for yeti and gnarly is so sweet. Every cat tackle and love pat you give makes you so happy.
Your expression and tone of "no" is spot on.
Nursery isn't your favorite thing and I secretly like how you want to snuggle right before its time to go. But then you are fine once we leave.
You are a show off.
The little red car outside keeps you entertained for hours.
Vacuums are your thing. You know your way around a Dyson and a Kirby.
When you are happy your entire demeanor changes. You perk up, talk really sweetly and get super animated.
Blankie, Pacie and Mickey calm you down.
I like how when you want to go outside you like to pick my shoes. You always want me to wear my winter Sarah Pailin boots.
The suds from your shampoo fascinate you.
Your head nods and shakes are the best.
Hearing you say cheese and thank you is the best.
How you try to put your little Nikes or Stride Rite Ernie shoes over your footie Jammie's in the morning because you want to go outside.




1 comment:

Jared and Cassie said...

I love this list, its such observant things!