Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Finds

I finally completely cleaned out my old desk that my parents brought up. This was my desk from home which I have had since i was 14. Needless to say there were some treasures which stirred up some old memories.

How can I throw away my old Billabong wallet and first trusty old Walkman?


Why did I keep these stickers? Why didn't I ever use them? Stickers were such coveted sticky little things back then. I never used them and I really don't think ill use them now. So sad. 


I don't remember making this, but apparently I did. Proof of my weirdness.


I was 5 and styling while on the easter egg hunt. 


Michelle and I posing for a Christmas photo back in 1990 which didn't really go too well. This was one of the more cooperative shoots. My parents are still sad about it.

1 comment:

Rachel and Jared said...

Omg, Natalie! Your outfits in the last picture look almost identical to a picture I have of my sister and I...I'm going to have to email that to you...