Thursday, June 18, 2009

Skating, California Burritos and Rock & Roll



Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, in my Tummy, Tummy ( i stole this from Yo Gabba Gabba)! California Burritos from Lolitas are the bestest burritos ever!!! I'm not even exaggerating. Your taste buds will go crazy if they taste these. We ate our Burritos at a park in Eastlake which had a skatepark.


This is what one looks like mid conquering of the burrito. French fries, cheese, sour cream, guacamole and carne asada have never tasted better.


Josh

Josh loves that my hometown, Chula Vista has mini skate parks. So we went to one and he a a blast.

Josh

Those guys in the background are totally checking Josh out.


My Dad and his band Rock-It Science

That night (friday) we went to go see my dads band Rock-It Science play. Its fun to see my dad in his element. He loves rocking out on the Bass. The band sounded great. They have a really good singer (the girl) two guys on guitar, my dad on the bass and a drummer. We didn't get to stay for the whole time. 1 am is a little late for me, but not my dad. They play a mix of songs from the 60's to now. My favorite was Joan Jet's "Bad Reputation."

It was like a perfect san diego day minus the beach :)

No comments: