Thursday, June 18, 2009

Coronado . . . always a photo op

Me, Mom & Michelle

I love Coronado Beach, the Hotel Del Coronado and all of Coronado. It's such a cool quiet sophisticated beach town. When I'm rich I will be moving to Coronado. It has the sweetest beach house mansions. Some are old and some are new, but all have a charm to them.

We all went to La Salsa that night for dinner. My dad had to leave early for Band practice. It was great to smell the ocean and have my feet in the wonderful sand. Man, I miss the beach (oh, and being tan).

Me & Michelle

These rocks are awesome at low tide. They are filled with sea rock life and unique shells. I have always loved exploring them in in the summer.

Michelle being happy.


Josh & Natalie

Sunset with Point Loma in the distance.


Josh & Natalie

Us outside of the Del. The Hotel has beautiful grounds. I heart Palm Trees and Josh.

No comments: