Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lurv cats ... of death

So I got a new phone a few months ago. It's awesome by the way. One of the features on the phone allows you to edit photos by cropping, changing from color to black and white, and drawing over a picture. I've had a lot of fun with the drawing feature. Natalie sent me a picture of Yetti with her favorite toy rat (we call him Raton) sitting at her food dish. I was waiting for a project to come back to me at work so I had a few minutes to kill. What resulted was a love story gone terribly wrong. I sent these as picture messages to Natalie and she thought it was pretty funny. And now for your viewing pleasure I present "The Rat, the cat, and the end: A story of feline fatalism."



























1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow, and I thought my life was hard. Those cats have it rough, thanks for keeping things in perspective for me man. Keepin' it real. Love hurts.
-Matt