Monday, June 15, 2009

Michelle'ls Graduation

Last Wednesday, was the day Michelle graduated from the HHS Transition Program. It's a program that starts after high school for disabled people. Its a 4 year program which teaches  life skills. Michelle learned to cook, ride public transportation, how to count money, make purchases, work a "real job" (Longs Drug Store, Party Supply Store, DW School Supplies and WaMu) and much, much more. As the big sister I'm really proud of her. She stuck through it and did it!

The graduates {Michelle, Eric, Ericka & Monique}

We had a graduation party that night. Here is the delicious Costco cake. It was so good!

Josh teaching Chelsea guitar basics after my Dad taught her complicated guitar basics.  It is the cutest little guitar, I want one!

He He, This is my cat Juliana. She is almost 15 yrs. old. She has turned into a funny old little thing. She was yawning when I snapped this photo.  It looks like she is either going to eat you or thinks your pretty funny. 

I'll post more about the rest of our trip later. 

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Congratulations, Michelle! Is that dude her boyfriend? OoooooOooohh..

Nadia said...

I am so happy for her, thinking of her brings a smile to my face. Hope all is going well for you too!