Sunday, September 7, 2008

You belong in a Zoo, The San Diego Zoo

We really didn't take many pictures since we went to Night Time zoo. But we sure had some fun. I am an animal lover. I love learning about different species. My mom taught me a lot growing up about animals because she worked there pretty much my whole life.




It was really dark when Josh took this picture. He must have used our flash and then took the picture when someone else's flash was going off. Thats why its kinda bright. So if you can see there is a baby Giraffe in the pen. It had just been born that very day. I am always amazed how they can walk the same day that they are born. All of the giraffes were crowding around looking at the baby and kissing and nuzzling it. Its funny how giraffe babies receive that same love that Human babies receive from everyone when they are new into the world. It was cool to watch.


These are Hippos "fighting." They are actually playing around. The water was all blurry because they pooped. It was really fun watching them play. I wish the picture could have been clearer!

No comments: