Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lets play August Catch Up

Here is a start of some very delayed pictures. These are from Mission beach. We made it to the beach 4 times on the trip!


One of my Favorite landmarks. The Bel Mont Park rolled coaster!


My Mom and Michelle. We are waiting to cross the street.


Josh and I after a fun time in the water.
We broke down and purchased an "adult" body board for Josh. On all of the other trips I would let him borrow mine and I couldn't figure out why Josh couldn't body board. We all know how talented Josh is with "board sports." Turns out I forgot that I have a kid size board. My bad! I was pretty excited for Josh to feel the thrill of riding waves that bounce and buck you around. We had some pretty fun rides. We made it all the way to the shore a bunch of times. I really love being in the ocean and the rush of the water. Its awesome!


Josh and the beach. 2 of my most favorite things!

No comments: