Friday, September 12, 2008

Times are Changing


First off, a little eyecandy. Thank you Apple. You have done it again!

I had a really good week. Making Memories is an awesome company to be working for. I really enjoy the people whom I work with and the work that I'm doing. Packaging design is really fun, but also pretty complicated. It is a welcomed challenge. I enjoy working with type again (it had been toooo long!). One of their clients is the beloved Target. Its a dream come true that i am working for Target in around about way. I feel like this job is going to be a great fit. Oh and did I mention, they have A/C, pay their employees on time, and the printers have ink??!!! They also purchased a 23" apple screen for me which I'm loving!

Even more exciting is. . . . . . . . our counter offer was accepted! If all of the inspections, loans and the other house stuff goes though we will be first time home buyers. We are nervous and excited. Its just crazy to think we will have a house in shorter then a month. And that we can afford to own a home. Life after college is good.

Utah has defiantly been a destination of change for us. It has taken a little while for us to settle in and find the best jobs and residence. Its hard moving to a new state and not knowing the area, wards and companies. But everything happens for a reason.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm so glad things are going as well as they are. You are so lucky! Hopefully the house stuff will go great too.

mandy said...

congrats on the house!!! That is exciting! Glad your job is going so wonderfully, who can complain when they have a/c, printer ink, on time pay check, and a huge apple computer? :)