Sunday, September 7, 2008

Holly Hoood!

We had a blast in Hollywood! It was more fun then I expected. We all went, Me, Josh, Michelle, Mom and Dad. We barley made it to hollywood in time. We had a bus tour scheduled at made it there with 10 minutes to spare. LA traffic blows.

We took a tour of the Historic sites and Celebrity Homes. I felt a little like a stalker, but it was really fun. The tour driver kept on talking about how he has spotted a shirtless Matthew Mcconaughey running around Mulholand Drive (its this street where all the celebrities live on sides of cliffs). Sadly we never saw him! It was really interesting seeing all of the beautiful houses. I liked going down Sunset trip and seeing where the old rock scene happened. Our camera ran out of batteries so I only have shots from the tour and none from the hollywood strip.

We also went to the Burton store. Which was a dream come true. I got some new winter everyday gloves. My old ones are kinda ratty. Plus these are red! next time we want to go to Melrose Street and go shopping. There were a ton of cool stores. Oh and we spotted Spidey and we didn't have a net gun!


Holly Wood sign


Downtown LA. Admire the pollution.


Rodeo Drive. We went into a few stores. They are wayy out of our price range but it was cool to see some real collections. My mom loved that part.


How sweet is Elton Johns new house? See the Grand Piano resemblance?


Leonardo di Caprios house. I thought it was cool.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

We love Rob & Big! The next gun part was the best!