Friday, July 25, 2008

Indie Music

So this week I stumbled upon Stuff White People Like.com and I found this article. This site is absoultly hilarious. Its scartastic and really hits to the core of well, stuff white people like. So I found this article called #41 Indie Music.

I am totally in Love with Indie Music. It is my ultimate favorite because its awesome. Josh and I are pretty much guilty of everything this article brings up. I just find it really funny.

I'll admit it. I'm a music snob. I know what I like and I like it because it creative. I find Rap/hip hop/R&B and (most) Pop Music to be equivalent to McDonalds. Yes Mcdonalds. Its cheap, not that tasty, and you can get (hear) it anywhere.

Ex: Lil Waynes - Lollipop song. Ground breaking...NO! Im pretty sure hes not actually referring to a "lollipop" in his song. Yep, just like Mcdonalds. Down right disgusting.

No comments: