Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Birthday Boy on His Birthday

Yes this post is totally late, but I'm slowly catching up. Joshes Birthday was last month on the 24th. I love celebrating birthdays. They are so fun! This was my attempt at decorating. I had more balloons taped to the wall but they fell off. I was sneaky about decorating. I woke up early to do this so when Josh woke up he would be surprised! And he was. This is a very staged picture. Maybe ill send it to getty images to make some extra cash.


I love Josh. He is so cute.

Josh really liked his candles. Don't you love my home bought cake? Its german chocolate and it was yummy! I made Josh light his own candles of course because of my fear of matches. They are just so unpredictable. All of the sudden they loose their red tip and then they have a flame!


I got Josh new Annon Goggles. He begged and begged for a new pair last winter and I kept telling him no. He forgot that he wanted them and was really excited about them again when he opened his present. Too bad its 100 degress!

For my sentimental present I compiled all of his LiveJournal entries into a leather bound book. I found a web site called pyxlin journal which takes blogs and makes your entries into books. It turned out really nice and wasn't pricey at all. This is something which will last. 

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Natalie you are so thoughtful!

Happy late b-day Josh!

mandy said...

Josh you are growing up!

Kylie said...

How did you do that book? It's awesome! And happy birthday Josh!

jeffreyharmon said...

Thanks for the good word on Pyxlin! Glad to hear that your journal turned out well! Let us know if you need anything at all.

Jeff Harmon
Team Pyxlin