Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Crocs: I frown



I really do not like these "shoes". I don't care how many colors or styles they make they are not appropriate to wear if you are not a child.

10 Reasons why I do not accept these "shoes":

1. They are just ugly
2. They resemble swiss cheese
3. They cause sweaty feet (synthetic materials)= gross odor
4. Are you really going to be gardening at the grocery store? They look like gardening shoes
5. Everyone says, "they are comfortable." If you want "comfort", try slippers.
6. They are dorky
7. They are duck like
8. They also resemble the style of the Mule shoe
9. People sometimes wear them with socks.
10. Again, they are just ugly

Thank you Nina Garcia (project runway) for inspiring me to post about Crocs.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I've joined a group on Facebook called "I Don't Care How Comfortable Crocs Are, You Look Like a dumbass".

Hahahaha!

(Forgive the swearing)

Carrie said...

I agree with you 100%, but I'm really glad that you made an allowance for kids because both of ours wear them! :) they've got big brick like feet:) what can you do? Hobbit feet, my friend called them :) so i guess they're good if you're a kid or a hobbit