Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Its been 2 Years





We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary on April 29, 2008. It was a pretty awesome day. Josh surprised me at work with a dozen roses. I have never had flowers delivered to me at work before! I felt pretty special. Josh had a surprise for me for that night and he wouldn't tell me about it. I got off work and drove home and then he took me to our surprise. We drove to SLC and drove around and around and I totally didn't know where we were headed to. Then we parked by the temple and josh was like, "we are going to the JSB to the Roof Top restaurant. It was really nice there. My favorite part was the desserts. The view was awesome and Josh is so romantic.

I also had a secret surprise planned for Josh. Im really good at surprising Josh becuase I get him really confused as to what I have planned. The surprise took place last saturday. I tricked him into thinking it was a day at Lagoon. He was not excited about going to Lagoon, but pretended he was. so at 11 am I surprised him for brunch at Mimis Cafe and then massages. It was a relaxing day. We both never had had massages before and were a little freaked out by massages (from people we didn't know and if they were pervey) (more Josh then me). At the end of our hour massages we both concluded we had been missing out!

Its crazy how fast these 2 years have gone. It seems like yesterday (4 years ago) Josh was trying to win me over at Tommasitos with 6 meatballs in my spaghetti. He was Spaghetti Guy and I was Pink Backpack Girl. We were nameless to each other until we worked up the courage to have a conversation outside of what i wanted to eat for lunch. Im sure glad Josh asked me out because look at us now!

No comments: