Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Whine, whine, whine

I like hanging with Gnarly, she never whines!

Sometimes I just want to tell people, "STOP. I don't want to hear your complaints." It's like, in my personal life I am a customer service agent for anyones complaints about their lives. I know this sounds insensitive, but some people just annoy me with how much they complain!

Now I like being a good supportive friend by giving a listening ear and offering compassion. I also understand we all have bad days and we need to vent. I participate in venting as well and I am in complete support of it. I am talking about the people who find something to complain about each and everyday. It drives me crazy! The whole woe-is-me-my-life-is-so-hard-and-it's-never-going-to-get-better attitude irritates me.

I believe that you can't really complain or be disgruntled when we make certain choices in our lives where we know what the outcome will be. Yeah life is hard. Everyday, life is hard. Things change. Things happen. It is up to us to choose what type of attitude we will have and how we will react.

Sorry for this rant. I just feel like my whole life people come to me to complain and sometimes I just get sick of it and I don't want to hear it. I try everyday to be in a good mood. It doesn't always work, but I try to be conscience of others around me because they shouldn't have to suffer because I'm upset. I know I get in a bad mood when the "woe-is-me-my-life-is-so-hard-and-it's-never-going-to-get-better" people complain. This doesn't mean I don't want people to share their trials and hardships with me, I'm just tired of the heavy whiners in my life.

1 comment:

Tara Shirley said...

Whoa, I'm glad I haven't seen you in a while, so I am certain this post isn't about me! HAHAHA!