Sunday, February 13, 2011

iPhone


My iphone has been a long time coming. I have waited patiently since June 29, 2007. Who knew I would really wait that long? I remember when Apple made the announcement. I was so happy to hear about its latest product as I am a BIG fan of Apple. They just make products that make sense, don't upset you and they make the world a better designed place.

So when I heard it was finally coming to Version I got ready and then registered for the iPhone. Since my mom loves me she let me use her upgrade. The iPhone came earlier then expected (last monday)! I had it delivered to my work and my co workers were all really excited for me. Opening that beautiful box was amazing. I felt pretty special because I was in the first wave of people on Verizon to get the phone. Finally after 3.5 years of waiting!

So I have had the iPhone for a week and it has been a beautiful week. The phone and I have bonded and it has made my life easier. I like that I can check and manage everything from my phone which is great because I always have to use the internet for everything. I feel like the technology part of my life is finally complete!

No comments: