Sunday, January 23, 2011

Post no. 201

I can't beieve this is post no.201! The responsible thing to do would be to get all nostalgic about the last 100 posts and make a new blog header. But I feel lucky enough to be motivated to blog. So that post will have to wait for another day. Maybe a day when I don't feel like throwing up.

Speaking of feeling like throwing up . . . it's not fun. I feel like this almost all of the time minus 2 beautiful amazing days this week. Those 2 days were such a nice break. I don't mean to complain about being pregnant because I am super thankful and happy that I am, but I am so TIRED of feeling like this. I feel like I am so dramatic, but this is not an exaggeration. The other thing the has happened in my 12th week (this week) is my new bionic nose. I can smell EVERYTHING. I can probably smell your breath as you are reading this. Smells that used to be no big deal make me dry heave such as: chicken, trash, peoples breath, bacon, garlic, our garage, smoke, canned soup with beef chunks, nacho cheese, etc. I can't wait to not feel nauseous and have my bionic noise go off at the same time. People tell me the constant nausea will go away in the next few weeks. I am looking forward to that. The above photos are from month 1, 2 & 3. Sorry if looking at the pee stick makes you feel weird.

I don't want to make this blog into everything about being pregnant and then babies so i'll add something else too.

Eyelash Extensions. Love them or hate them? Me personally I think they are kinda weird. They look like you put too much mascara on like Cholas do (Remember I grew up in Chula Vista, I know these things!). They are all the rage here in UT. I think fake eyelashes looks prettier and fuller. But in the end its whatever makes you happy. They are just not for me.

5 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Omg Natalie you are soo cute! Are you taking anything for your morning sickness? Hopefully it won't last too much longer!

Carrie said...

:)

Carrie said...

And I don't mind if you blog a lot about being pregnant and babies, because we don't get to be around you but I still want to know everything that's going on. :) And I love the term bionic nose. copyright that.

mandy said...

Natalie--I hope you feel better soon too!! You are too cute and I am so excited for you and Josh!
I agree about the eyelash extensions--usually I just end of staring at them trying to decide if they are real or not and then I feel bad about staring.

Kylie said...

While Landon was gone I had to call my sister to come and clean out my fridge before I left the house for Christmas, because every time I opened it I would throw up. Luckily she's a saint, or Landon would have come home to a nasty house.
I hope you feel better soon! I'm jealous of your cute bump, I'm seriously not showing at all. I guess it would help if I were as skinny as you to start with...