Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Resolutions/Goals


(Chris Carabba, me, Josh and Julie. Accomplishing concert going in 2011. It was awesome!)

I haven't really been motivated to do much in the way of being productive after I get home from work. Remember, it's because I'm growing a baby? But I have been thinking about all of the cool things I'm going to accomplish this year. So here is a list.

Design
- Work on design projects for me
- Seek out freelance work
- Continue making cute things
- Set up that Etsy shop I've been talking about

Home
- Save money
- Eat out less
- organize down stairs big room
- clean out office
- get the baby's room ready
- do something about all of the scuff marks on the hardwood floors

Family
- read some parenting books
- be the best mom in the world once the baby is born
- be a better cat mom
- be understanding of Joshes 5 million hobbies
- really read scriptures daily (even if it's just a few verses).
- own an iphone (thank you verizon for making my dreams come true on feb 11th)
- Still do fun things with Josh, like concerts

Yard (depending on HOW pregnant I am and HOW hot it will be outside)
- water the plants every other day in the summer
- plant new grass by the fruit trees
- beautify the ugly corner by the apricot tree
- or hire a gardener for the summer if I really can't do any yard work

I hope I accomplish these. Some of these will change once the baby comes, but I have a few months to get some of these things going.

Side note: I'm really tired of feeling sick and pretending (yes I'm an actress from 9-5, m-f) to be a-ok. Thankful that I haven't thrown up yet, but just really tied about feeling lousy, tired, nauseous, having a bionic nose and being unproductive.

No comments: