Sunday, January 9, 2011

Merry Merry Christmas.



Christmas went really, really fast this year. Which also means December went really, really fast. It was hard to keep up with all of the activities. We went to some fun parties, decorated the house, shopped for gifts and spent quality time with family.

We went to San Diego for Christmas. We were gone for about 10 days and had a relaxing time. From what I remember I slept a LOT. Growing a baby makes me tired. I was also pretty nausea so that was fun trying to figure out how not to be. Despite not feeling my best, we managed to do a few things and still have a fun time with family.

Christmas was nice and relaxing. Josh gave me a ping pong table which I'm pretty excited about. He really spoiled me this year. My other fav thing was a REAL hair straightener. It gets through my think mane and actually does it's job! It's wonderful.

We also visited the zoo. I love the zoo! They added a new enclosure for the Cheetahs which pretty much made my day. They are my favorite animals. Seeing a massive, fast cat just makes me happy.

Visiting the Midway was also cool. Navy ships are massive, but have very tight quarters. Oh and really steep stairs. I don't think you could be over 5'5 and comfortably climb the stairs all day.

The highlight was doing some temple work for my moms side of the family. It was a very emotional and joyful experience. Knowing that Grandma Bee and Pa will be reunited and their parents and grandparents too is so comforting. So many great things have happened in the San Diego Temple for my family and I.

No comments: