Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Best. TV show. Ever.

My love for cheesy action movies is no secret. If it has gun fights, bar fights, or car chases I’m in to it. And no other actor exemplifies my love of action movies more than Steven Seagal.

[Just look at that perfect tight ponytail and the Mr. Spock eyebrows. Born to make bad guys go dead.]
The man is incredible. Let me give you the film career rundown of Mr. knock-your-teeth-out-with-little-more-than-my-index-finger Steven Seagal: Hard to Kill, Out for Justice, Marked for Death, Above the Law (turns out this is an ironic title. No one's above the law, but Steven's not below exessive force), On Deadly Ground (anywhere within 100 yards of Steven is deadly ground), Exit Wounds, Fire Down Below (no relation to the film shown in high school health class), and of course Under Siege 1 and 2. You should be filling up your Netflix queue right now.

Steven Seagal now has a reality TV series on A&E: Steven Seagal: Lawman. Apparently kicking major trash in the movies wasn’t enough and Steven had to bring his neck break’n into the real world. And he’s been cracking skulls in Louisiana as a cop for over 20 years! I know, I know Louisiana should be the safest place in the world to live right? Wrong. There are plenty of bad guys for Steven to roundhouse kick through a convenience store window. Check out the trailer. When I saw this on TV I started squealling so loud Natalie came running down stairs and was like "Is a Twighlight commercial on?"



This show just proves that Steven Seagal is capital R Real (I’m beginning to rethink my position on Santa Claus). Watch the trailer and then watch the show Wednesday nights on A&E. If this show gets cancelled there’s no telling what Steven will do. But I’ll be putting my local Comcast employee in a submission hold until he gives up the name of his boss. Then I'm going to embark on a single minded quest to bring the show back. No matter how many doors I have to kick in, or how many henchmen I have to put down. My quest will be righteous and my violence justified.

2 comments:

Jared and Cassie said...

You're crazy. I like you... but you're crazy

Anonymous said...

Serious Segal is the man, forget Chuck Norris!

http://www.mpsafety.co.uk