Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Before & After: Night-stand


{Before}

Before . . . ick! This was my old night-stand. This was one of the furniture pieces my parents brought up to us back in April. I have always loved it, but I haven't loved the paint. So I finally painted it several years later.

{After}

Ta- daaa! Here is the after. I am pretty impressed with myself. It turned out looking really elegant and chic. It was very tedious, but I enjoy tedious projects. I also painted my old twin bed frame white. It was off white before and I wanted to make it look fresh. I intend to add black accents to the bed frame and I'll post photos onces I get around to finishing it.



The photos aren't so great so just pretend they look pretty.





5 comments:

mandy said...

I love it! Wow--what a great idea. Natalie you are amazing! I think I am going to do the same for my night stand :)

Danielle said...

Dang girl! It is amazing, I love the change. :)

dr. o said...

Wow!! Great Job Natalie! It does look very chic. Too cool.

Jared and Cassie said...

I LOVE doing stuff like this!! We should get together and work on projects like this when we move down! We finally found an apt! With the baby room, Ive got all kinds of project ideas swimming around in my head...

Kylie said...

Sheesh, you could sell stuff like that for much $$$$$. I know I'd pay. :)