Saturday, October 10, 2009

Great Sites

As you know, I have been on a Wal-Mart hiatus ever since we left Rexburg. I don't enjoy the shopping experience there. When ever I came out of there it felt like Dementors were flying around and sucking the happiness out of me. I am close to being 2 years Wal-Mart free!

A few months ago Josh stumbled upon this site. Its hilarious/disturbing/shocking. People send in photos they have taken of people/things inside and outside of Wal-Mart. If people of walmart.com doesn't make you stay clear of Wal-Mart I don't know what will.

I love, love , love blogs which focus of creativity. How About Orange is a fantastic resource. Felt has recently been huge in the DIY world. Some of my friends from work and I are getting together in the coming weeks to do some felt projects. How about orange featured this felt pillow that I really want to make.


I also found Lonny Mag through Design Sponge last week. Its a great free online magazine that features a mix of modern and vintage (i know so over done, but I love the atheistic). Plus I found these cute shoes.

No comments: