Monday, July 27, 2009

Michelle's Videos

Last week my family (mom, dad & sis) came for a visit during their road trip. We went to park city one day. It was their first time. We went to the outlets which were a success. Then we went downtown for lunch and window shopping. The last stop was the Olympic Training Center where we watched skiers fly down the mtn onto a jump to do tricks in the air and fall into the pool. Very entertaining! It really was. Josh is determined to go back and jump off with his snowboard. In the evening we went to the Pioneer Commemoration Concert. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir sang and the orchestra played and it was actually pretty cool.

Below is a little video created by Josh staring Michelle. He took it with his phone and edited in iMovie. Not bad for a phone video! They had a lot of fun making the video.



The second day we went to Raging Waters! It was sooooo fun. I hadn't been to a water park in like 5 years with my family. We used to go to Soak City (White Water Canyon) a lot when I was in middle school and high school. This park really different then a california water park. I hardly heard a whistle being blown. in CA if you look weird you get a whistle blown at you. Its dumb. They had something for everyone. I loved the rope swing and slide that threw me into the air a few feet and then dropped me into the water. But mostly I loved the lazy river. When I'm rich and famous; i'll be placing one around the perimeter of my mansion.

Here is another video about the day.

It was really fun to have my family in town for a few days.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

This is awesome! Michelle is so happy I love it. And Josh is the coolest husband/bro-in-law to make those videos.

By the way, your word verification is "unkies" today. New favorite word. Somewhere between undies and uncle.