Sunday, July 26, 2009

3 Stores

I was thinking the other day how much I LOVE certain stores. I then narrowed it down to 3. If all other stores were suddenly gone it would be ok because H&M, Target and Ikea would exist and all of my shopping needs would be met. I'll break it down.


H&M has my kind of clothes. And they fit. They make amazing jeans, dresses, skirts, tops, accessories and are now coming out with shoes. They are stylish, made well and are priced very fairly. Plus they have awesome mens clothes also which Josh loves. Utah really needs to get a H&M.


Target, need I say more? I can't get enough of Target sometimes. I do my grocery shopping, music, cleaning, clothes, some decorating and other misc. shopping. They make shopping wonderful. Their prices and quality are great. I love that I can get the majority of my shopping done in one place. Even their coupon booklets are well designed (which speaks volumes for me).



There is no doubt about Josh and I LOVING IKEA. Last weekend Ikea hooked us up again, during their Seize the Days (50% off the sale price on select items) sale. We have been shopping around for living room furniture and haven't found what we have had in mind. I have had my eye on the Makor set from ikea, but I didn't think it was made out of real wood. I was wrong, its made out of solid wood! So two weeks ago we got the Seize the Days flyer in the mail and the Makor set was half off! We were one of the first people at Ikea last saturday morning and snagged a new TV stand and 2 end tables for under $300.00! How can you not love ikea? Most TV stands alone are about 500.00. This is just one of the many reasons we love Ikea. They have some great prices and we love their modern design. Plus the layout of the store is genius. I love well designed/thought out shopping experiences. Its perfect useable modern design. Oh how we love swedish design.

No comments: