Monday, March 2, 2009

Stamps & Life




This is one of the many cute stamps from Paperwink. I love vintage meets modern girly design and these are just it! They are so cute and I'm pretty positive I'm going to buy one.

I have been LOVING the weather lately (Josh not so much). Today it was 60F and last week it was 60F (in February!) The weather here is such a welcomed change from Rexburg. If I were in Rexburg I would have been wearing a long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt, snowboarding Jacket, jeans, wool socks, boots, gloves and possibly a hat. But not in UT! You can wear cute flats and a normal jacket and be fine. Its pretty awesome. Not as awesome as SD but much better then the old burg.

Yetti and Gnarly are getting so big. They are so cute and so much fun. The perfect pet combination.

Josh and I have been doing good. We have been hanging out with friends lately which is always fun. We have some great friends. Last weekend we went to the Macaroni Grill downtown which turns out, is actually the older gay and lesbian hangout. No one told us. I at first thought is was where older people went to have "girls/guys night out" type things. But then we noticed it wasn't. There were still a lot of couples, families and groups but mostly not. It was funny to be thrown off. We also saw Coraline. It was really cool. All handmade and stop animation. I was impressed.

We are thankful everyday for having great jobs and basically just having a job. The world is a hot mess right now. The economy makes anything seem sketchy. But i try not to think about it and just pretend everything is ok. It helps to laugh. Which is something Josh and I are good at. On a fun note we are excited for spring. I can't wait to do some painting! Finally no one (but maybe Josh) can force me to live with white walls (or maybe a wall color that looks like a soft fleshy pink color intended to look like beige)!!! And I think Josh is a little excited to do yard work. But probably more about his future half pipe. He was researching today city ordinance laws for half pipe allowance.

Other news Josh and I both wear glasses. I'll have to post a picture. We are both near-sided. I only wear them for driving and it has made a world of a difference. I can actually read the road signs clearly and see all the details in the mtns. I had no idea my sharp vision was failing until I put my glasses on for the first time. I was blown away at what I was missing! Everything is so much brighter now too. Weird.

No comments: