Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I can't wait...to get LC off my blog

Ok so Natalie and I have an ongoing disagreement when it comes to television. It basically goes like this—I hate The Hills and all involved with that insidious sesspool of rabbi-infested excrement. Natalie happens to think the show is entertaining along with it's devil spawn The City. Most of the time it's no big deal, Natalie will watch it while I'm not around or watch it on the Internet. We have adopted a peace agreement when it comes to the show. But then yesterday she went and put a trailer for the next season on our blog. Honestly I was going to erase her post, but then I realized that would cross the line into douche baggery. So I let it live 24 hours (or over night anyway) before posting something over it.

So to counteract the lameness (in my opinion) of Lauren succubus Conrad, I have included quite possibly the coolest skate video intro of all time. It is a bit long but trust me, it is well worth the four and a half minutes. The only thing that would make this intro cooler would be if Eric Koston kickflipped over the entire cast of The Hills, The City, and all iterations of the Real Housewives series (but I'd settle Vicki from the OC) before they exploded.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I have to admit, that was pretty awesome. It got a little long, but still cool. Cooler that the Hills, sorry Natalie.

When the first guy broke through the wall I was like, WHAAA???

Me said...

and then I was totally like... "wait this video has been removed due to copyright infringement???? And then I thought to myself... "Isn't Josh a copywriter???... and then I remembered, "No, he's a copy editor (or nearly)... that can't spell cesspool..."

(I'm allowed poor grammar and spelling, I"m not an English major, nor do I correct others for a living...)