Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fun Web site to check out

Yesterday I decided to take the plunge and open a Twitter account. I've been kicking around the idea to check out Twitter for awhile and just decided to do it. So far, it's pretty lonely. Turns out I don't know many people on Twitter. But I did find this video on the Twitter home page. I was so impressed by it I followed it home to CommonCraft.com. A husband and wife run it out of their home in Seatle and have some pretty high profile clients. The idea is so cool, take something complicated and explain it in a simple and easy to understand way. The videos are about as simple as can be. I watched one on compound interest and APY and I'll admit I was actually engaged and interested the entire time. There are a lot of possibilities with this site and the service it provides. Maybe CommonCraft will release a video on why the big three auto makers are still around. That is a total mystery to me.

1 comment:

Stephanie. said...

i'm on twitter. as is nichole and wesley. we would all love to stalk you. =)

me -> DressUpPrague
nichole -> treegardner
wesley -> burlymulligan