Wednesday, March 20, 2013

20 Random Facts About me

1. I secretly want to be an event planner, its too bad I love being a graphic designer so much!
2. I'm scared of roller coasters but my love of a thrill almost always wins!
3. I love stationary supplies and stores. I can never have enough pens and unique paper.
4. I love Hello Kitty.
5. I never, ever, want a tattoo. I have a million dots (freckles) on my body that I'm not particularly fond of, so why would I want an entire image on my body for life?!
6. California burritos, French fries, ice cream, artichokes and spaghetti are my favorite foods.
7. I didn't think I would get married until I was 30. I got married when I was 20.
8. I drink water all the time.
9. I have never done drugs or drank alcohol.
10. I enjoying making things looks better, wether its cleaning or designing.
11. I'm a sucker for nail polish or a cheap shirt.
12. I love to read and can read any book in a week.
13. I want to travel the world one day.
14. Roaming around Target is really relaxing.
15. I can't resist cookies and anything with chocolate.
16. I like going to bed at midnight and waking up at 9am.
17. I never wanted to be a SAHM until Ollie was born.
18. I think about going to Disneyland all the time. I can't remember a time in my life where I wasn't thinking this.
19. I am terrible at math. I wish I understood it.
20. Being a wife and a mother is the best thing!

1 comment:

Jared and Cassie said...

no wonder were such good friends... were practically the same person!! haha