Monday, March 19, 2012

Cooking

So since I'm in this strange place in my life I have started cooking, A LOT. I'm talking like every meal. We are cutting our spending way back and eating out is off the list. Josh and I used to have designated nights when we cooked back when we were both working. Since josh works late a lot and I don't want to eat at 8pm I have started cooking. The other week was a record week where I cooked 6 days straight. I have NEVER done that before.

I'm finding that I actually enjoy it where as before it was a chore. It was annoying to me to have to cook dinner after working all day and feeling drained. Now that I have the time I really enjoy it. Plus I think I'm good at it because following instructions is easy!

While I still miss eating out learning some new recipes has been fun and saving money is always positive too.

And to finish off here is a cute photo of my baby kangaroo Ollie. He loves this jump up!

No comments: