Friday, March 23, 2012

City Creek

Beautiful. Amazing. Wonderful. These are just a few words I would use to describe the mall. Yesterday was opening day and we (mom, sis, Ollie and Josh) HAD to be there. They projected 50,000 people would be there yesterday. I'm not sure what the final count was, but it was for sure the place to be. There were musicians, and performers everywhere. Excitement was found everywhere!

We found a parking place really fast and were able to get into the mall easily. We got there around lunch time and met josh and ate at kneaders. I have only seen a food court as nice as theirs as fashion valley in SD.

After we ate we went shopping/ my mom spoiled us. They have some great stores. The Disney store was a big hit for Michelle and Ollie. Ollie loved it which made me happy. It was his first disney experience! H&M was huge. I wish I could have gone wild, but I was a good girl and held back. They had a live DJ so Michelle was singing all the songs and dancing which was entertaining. The nordstroms was awesome too. They have such beautiful clothes. My mom said she finally feels like she is home. :)

The mall grounds were super nice. The creek runs through the whole thing and it's outdoors which I really love. The weather was 70F which made the day even more perfect.

It was so nice to have a REALLY fun day. I have been in such a stressed funk over finding freelance work/job search. But something finally worked out! I will post about my freelance work and my new old job next.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Looks like a beautiful mall. I can't believe how big Ollie is getting!

Natalie Ormond said...

I know. He gets heavier and heavier everyday!