Monday, April 4, 2011

My Work

M-F, 9-5 I design cute stuff. A HUGE product line just went into Michael's on Friday that we have been working on for a year. Yes a YEAR! I forget to post my projects because most of the time by the time they are released I'm completely sick of them. But seeing the final product in a store makes it worth it.






I designed the logo, packaging, packaging colors, key, magazine ads, blog, catalog, trade show signage . . . basically any of the marketing that has to do with the program, I designed it! We have separate designers who designed the product. Other people come up with the copy and I come up with the design. I also designed this Blog for the program (it still have some kinks that the programmer is working out).

Bravissimo! is an awards and recognition program. I know what your thinking, "I thought she works for a scrapbooking company?" I do. This is another way to craft and make people that you care about happy. Click here for the overview.

So go to Michaels and buy Bravissimo! so i can have a job. :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

They all look adorable and I will go get some!

Nadia said...

That's wonderful Natalie and super cute. I want to go to michael's now so I can see it in person and maybe do some shopping :)