Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Update: Osama is dead, I'm really pregnant and Josh loves Soccer

It's been about a month since I have updated and a lot has gone on. My family came for a visit last month. They put an offer on a their "dream home." It has a pool, jacuzzi, great view and its a pretty house inside and out! If/when they sell their CV home they will be moving to UT. It was a quick and productive visit for them. I love this picture of Michelle because I can tell shes telling Josh a story and is about to laugh.


It was Easter too! Josh and I went to 5 grocery stores the day before Easter and the 5th store had the eggs. Josh has a year supply. He bought 8 bags!

We have had really depressing weather the last two months. Lots of rain and snow. But look how cute my Hello Kitty umbrella is that Mandy got for me from her trip to Thailand.


Is she pregnant?


Boom! Um . . . yes! Oh and Gnarly is hungry too.


This was Joshes last game. He had a lot of fun playing soccer with his co-workers and is looking forward to their next league.



I did a Mutual night where the girls made a banner with all of the YW Values. It was a lot of fun.

On April 29, 2011 Josh and I celebrated our 5th anniversary! It's hard to believe that it has been 5 years. That is a long time. I made Josh a little book/folder thing where I put a card in for every year with our highlights. I started it from 2004 and it was pretty fun to look back on our life together so far. It will be interesting to see what the n
ext 5 years will bring because the first 5 were so jammed packed!


I love how Josh wraps presents and I love even more when he writes me cute love notes.


One of the things we did on our anniversary was register at Babies R Us. We were in there for 2 hours. Turns out, babies need a lot of stuff! I was so tired from walking by the end. Registering for things is pretty great. It reminded us about registering for our wedding 5 years ago and how Josh broke the gun at Target. Boys will be Boys.

Now we have to share the same day with William and Kate. Their wedding appeared to be pretty magical, but nothing still compares to Josh and I's wedding day! :)

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Congratulations on your 5th anniversary! Wow, so many updates here...first I'm super excited for your family to move closer I know how cool that will be. Belly picture is adorable, I'm so excited for you guys. Do you have any names?