Saturday, April 2, 2011

Boy Parts

Look at how cute his little face is!

As the ultra sound tech referred to his boy parts as "his pee-pee and bits" (in a lithuanian accent)




The past 2 weeks I have been explaining why we are now having a boy instead of a girl. Here is the scoop.

It's a BOY!!! A baby Boy! We went and had another ultrasound done about a week and a half after our first one. During our follow up appt. my Dr. said the ultra sound tech did not put the babys sex down. So she said go get another one.

I'm so glad we did. It was a much better experience. We got to see our little boys profile and facial details for several minutes. They gave us awesome photos and the ultra sound tech loved his job.

He guessed it was a boy right off because the babys hands were in between his legs (which is a sign that it's a boy). When it got to the private parts discovery he was like, "it's a BOY!" Josh started cracking up. I was in a bit of a shock. I thought I was growing a baby girl for almost 2 weeks? The funny thing is during that week and a half I bought nothing for the baby. I couldn't do it for some reason. All along I thought I was having a boy and then they tell us its a girl? I'm so glad I trusted my pre motherly instincts about this. Not that returning anything is a big deal, but I'm just glad I stuck to my initial feeling.


1 comment:

Kylie said...

I might be the only one who's saddened by this...I really wanted you to have a girl so she could marry our little boy. :) I guess they'll just have to be best friends. Maybe your next baby will be a girl.