Monday, August 30, 2010

Chicago: Friday & Saturday Night

Josh flew into Chicago Friday so we could have the weekend to be tourists together. It was both of our first times being in Chicago. Friday night our friend Johnny and his gf Gretchen came and meet up with us. We ate some amazing pizza at Lou Malnati's and caught up with each other and then got incredibly lost thanks to Google Maps. It was a fun night! This was my second time in just 3 days of eating deep dish pizza.

View from my hotel room in Rosemont where we stayed during the trade show. I was amazed at how green everything was. It was beautiful! My two favorite colors in nature to see are green and blue.

Saturday was the last day of the consumer show which at night I was officially FREE! Josh and I rode the subway into the city. We meet up with the Mulcocks. Caitlin's family has been long time friends with the Joshes fam. It's always funny hearing the stories. They showed us around the Magnificent Mile and then we went to Navy Pier to watch the fireworks. It was a pretty awesome firework show. Complete with music!



No comments: