Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chicago: CHA

This summer I was invited to go to the CHA Summer show. We do 2 big shows a year. I have been doing the booth signage for the past several shows and I have never seen everything all together. It was pretty exciting to see my hard work come to life!

The Vintage Groove jewelry wall. I love our jewelry!







The Girls at the Show


I Meet Suede from Project Runway! I LOVEd meeting him.

I designed these bags. It was pretty awesome to see ppl sporting them and loving them!

I had to sneak a pic with my fellow BYU-I designer Lindsay!

2 comments:

mandy said...

Everything looks great Natalie! You did a wonderful job with all the signs. I am excited for our next craft day! Don't let my mom see you sporting someone else's aprons though!! :-)

Nadia said...

you are awesome!