Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ima let you finish . . . Halloween 09


Some people knew and some didn't know our Halloween costumes this year. Josh was Mister Kanye West and I was Miss Taylor Swift. Our inspiration was the 09 VMAs. It was fun coming up with our costumes and trying to convince Josh to let me paint himself black. He never went for it, but I think his costume turned out pretty sweet.

We love parties, so we decided to throw our own halloween party this year. It was a success. Everyone had a lot of fun.
I made spider deviled eggs.


I also made some decorations using the Slice Cordless Digital Designer. Thank you MM.

My Moon Man and I.


The Clarks. Carlee was a woman from Cameroon, Zac was a retired man (his hair was sweet) and little Eliza was a wiggle worm.

Beth was Lindsey from Arrested Development. She was dressed like Lindsey from when she went to the prison complete with a hand made "SLUT" shirt. So funny! Cody was an awesome duck.

Beth made "monster mouths" and they were good.


Cat was a perfect Audrey Hepburn. Scott was "animal-lector." It took him hours to create this piece and several stuffed animals were sacrificed. He deserves most creative.

Blake was an awesome Hot Rod. His mustache was made from real human hair. Shannon was perfect Rainbow Bright.
The Shred Den. However this looks more like a scene from a circus.




For the Grand Finale Scott changed into costume #2. Can you guess who he is??? Yep, Josh. It was hilarious.

Scott and Josh really enjoyed being twins.

We all ended the night by playing Beatles Rock Band. Josh and I decided we need to buy it. We all stayed up/out way too late. I feel like I'm getting old. I was glad today was Daylight Savings. Next year we want to have another halloween party because it was way fun.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Your party looks so AWESOME. Your costumes rock, you make one fantastic Taylor. :)

Shawn said...

Sounds like you had a blast! I hope I can come and see your place sometime.

Shawn said...

that last msg was from nadia...I'm signed in under shawn for some reason. :)