Monday, April 20, 2009

Part 2 of the Family Visit


Us Girls on Easter Sunday (notice the tulips pretty tulips. . . they are no longer there thanks to the dirty deers)

We were able to do a lot while my family was here. On Monday they came to my work and took me out to lunch. I got to show them what I do and they got to meet my work friends that I talk about. We hungout that night and watched 24 because we are all addicted and can't go a Monday without watching it! On tuesday they went to Provo to visit people. That night we hungout with the Romney Family. Elder Romney was one of the missionaries who baptized us.

Josh and I took Wednesday and thursday off. We all had breakfast with my dads cousin in the morning. We then all went to the Church History Muesum. That place is pretty awesome. It was really interesting to see all of the Church artifacts. There is so much history to learn about. While I was at BYU-I I took a church history class and loved it. I highly recommend going to the museum. I bet even if you are a know it all you will learn something new.

After the Muesum we went and saw Monsters vs. Aliens 3-D. It was really funny. There are so many great people in the movie. Stephen Colbert was the President . . . need i say more?

Thursday we went shopping!!! I love love love shopping with my mom. We have so much fun. It was Bonus Time for clinique and we never miss a Bonus Time. My makeup bag collection proves it. That night we ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory and met up with some more of my dads side of the family that lives in UT.

Friday was not a fun day. I was sick. I puked and felt like crap the whole day. Michelle and my mom took care of me. My dad had to leave that day because he had a gig back home.



Saturday was a good day, I was much better. We went to Tai Pan and the mall again. My mom made me curtains too.



Seamstress Kittens. They are so pleased with themselves.


We colored Easter eggs also on Saturday.



My mom and sister left on Monday. It is never fun saying goodbye after a fun week. Monday morning was crazy too since our water was turned on and we didn't know it was being turned on. Plus we were told our water was turned off. All of the sprinklers were going and we couldn't turn the water off. Then we noticed a small lake in our neighbors yard due to an exploded pipe. And the pipe was ours!!! Ahh!!! It was madness. Luckily our neighbor was really nice about it and helped us turn off our water. It was a definite distraction to my mom and sister leaving.

3 comments:

mandy said...

Sounds like a fantastic week! I am glad you all had so much fun--are the curtains you mom made in the background of that picture of you all sitting at the table dying Easter eggs?

Carrie said...

Cute! Looks like fun! I also think your glasses make you look responsible :) and I like them :) Thanks for letting Matt come & stay! Seeing you guys is always a bright spot in his trips! Thank you!

Hilary said...

Why do I always forget you're a convert? Hmm.

Okay, so I know I'll sound like my mom here...but...did you barf because you're prego? :)

I'm jealous you got to hang with your family! Good times.