Thursday, April 30, 2009

{3rd} Anniversary



Josh totally surprised me and rented the Oscar Mayer Wiener truck!!!! It was so random, but totally something he would do. How romantic! Ok so i'm totally messing with you. We actually just saw it on the way to the restaurant and we (meaning I) had to take some photos by it. You just don't pass up an opportunity like this!






We went to the Melting Pot for dinner. It was sooo good. I highly recomend this for a romantic evening. We loved the fondue. We got a 4 course fondue meal and it was awesome. 1st course was a really good cheese fondue blend. We got breads, vegs, and fruit to dip in the cheese. 2nd course Salad. I got a huge tomatoe salad with motsarella cheese slices. So good! Josh thinks tomatoes are devil food so he opted for the ceasar. Then the 3rd cousre we had, lobster, shrimp, pork(gross) fliget minon, shrip, streak and vegtables. You cooked those and then choose a bunch of sauces to dip the food in.



4th course was dessert and it was soooo delicious! We had the "Flaming Turtle" (kind of an awkward name). It was a chocolate sauce with pecans and caramel. We got to dip: marshmallows, brownies, rice crispy treats, strawberries, bananas, pound cake and cheesecake.

It was so romantic and fun. I love Josh. Its hard to believe 3 years of marriage has passed! Time has flown by. It has been a total of 5 years of dating and marriage. Which is a long time. So far we have experienced 5 years of happiness. Life is pretty awesome being married to Josh.



This is what I gave Josh. Its a Music Snob print which is perfect for Josh. He said, "I was the coolest for giving him it."

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Ok, so I totally believed the truck rental thing. Sad.

You DO have nice hands! I have old man hands. Ew!