Saturday, January 24, 2009

Skate or die! (or get a day job)

So my good friend Dustin sent me a bunch of old video clips from our high school skating days. They were awesome to watch, and sent me down memory lane. I edited the clips down and added a soundtrack with iMovie in about 15 minutes. If only I owned an iMac back in the day, I'd be a famous pro-skater for sure. I was probably around 16 to 18 years old in most of them. I must apologize for the do-rag, the wife beater, and the man-pres (jeans rolled up like Capri's), it was HOT! most of it is from Pocatello, but there is some Idaho Falls and Rexburg in there too. I used to skate everyday; it was a huge part of my life. I still skate when I can, but not nearly as much. I don't do too many handrails anymore, I leave that to the young and rubber-boned of our species. In case you are wondering about the song I used, it is "Ten Minutes" by the Get Up Kids who are doing a reunion tour this summer and yes I will be there. And don't worry I'll leave the wife beater at home. Enjoy.


Skate Montage from Josh Ormond on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Nice moves.

I still have a Get Up Kids t-shirt if you wanna borrow it.

:)