Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it Snow



It has been snowing all of the sudden here. We took these last Sunday after church. I wasn't sure if we were "keeping the sabbath day holy" by shoveling snow, but I asked Josh and he said it was ok because you have to do it. If you don't shovel you get an icy driveway. I was then reassured that it was ok because the whole neighborhood/ward was out shoveling too. It was actually kind of cool because we got to meet more neighbors.



I thought shoveling would be a lot more fun, but its really not. It is not a girl task. You have to have a lot of back and arm strength and I lack in those areas. So i shoveled a bit of the driveway and walkway and Josh did the rest. He is the best!



All done!

1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

Hey is that a new car in the garage?
love you guys we'll miss you at Christmas!
Julie